Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lovin' Lilly

I love Lilly Pulitzer and always have. Love the prints, love the cuts, love love love. So one of my fabulous friends works at Lilly and all of her family gets to partake in her 75% discount. Needless to say, I've taken advantage of the discount as gifts for my wedding. Among my recent purchases are these two darling dresses:



Now also along with these dresses I bought a Bermuda Bag, as pictured here:The bag comes with 3 covers that are reversible as well as a super cute base layer. The second cover shown is the same as the print as one of the dresses. Would it be overkill to pair the two together? I can't decide if it'd be cute or "WOAH". The pink dress has a super cute patternetd lining that is an option on one of the reversible sides as well. I think that option would be better, but again, I don't want to be too matchy matchy. Just one matchy :)

So...opinions greatly appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment