Wednesday, April 15, 2009

And Away We Go!


Well, I've decided to start a blog about my life and what I've got going on right about now.  To start it off, here's a little background:

This is me, Bailey.  I'm 24 and I was born September 30, 1984 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.  I live with my mom (score! free rent!) and my dad and brother live in Florida.  My mom is a graphics designer and computer programmer and my dad is an attorney .  

This is my whole family at Cameron's graduation from Kent Denver.  He's really smart.

This is my fiance, Ian.  He's also incredibly smart and will be starting grad school for his MBA this fall.

These are my darling dogs.  They are really my parents' but I just love them.  And I named them.  Tiffany is on the left and lives in Florida with my dad.  You can't tell here, but she's a solid 70 pounds of pure lap dog.  On the right is Holly Golightly who lives with me at my mom's house.  Weighing in at a spry 25 she's the guard dog.  Clearly.

Some more information on me:
I love the color pink and I think it makes me really happy.
I hate wearing pants at all costs.  I would wear a dress or a skirt everyday of the year if I could.
I love shopping but I don't like going to the mall.  People there annoy me and after working in retail for so long, sales people REALLY annoy me.
I love candy.  It's a problem.  I've had 14 cavities in my life.
I would love to move away from Colorado and go back down below the Mason-Dixon but only when it's cold.  I get depressed and angry when it's cold out. 

So there it is!  My first blog post!! Hopefully I haven't scared you off too much and you'll become a regular reader!!




No comments:

Post a Comment