Thursday, April 16, 2009

Eyes Are The Window To The Soul...I've Got Good Drapes

I wear glasses. I've worn them since I was in 4th grade and I tried on my super cool friend Emily's glasses and then I realized that I could finally see. I've been wearing them ever since and I love my jazzy glasses and how they change my look and make people take me seriously as well as looking smarter. I love my optometrist and think he's pretty funny too. I saunter in for my appointment and get tested and he mentions that oh yes, my eyes are worse and I need reading glasses. Pause for effect. Yes readers. The kind my mom and grandmother wear. I almost lost it. How can my eyes be so bad that I need readers?? I did find some super cute hot pink ones so that makes it better but I'm a little bummed that I need these.

No comments:

Post a Comment