Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Grati-Tuesday

What are you thankful for this week?

I'm thankful for my JOB!

This time last year I was just starting to look for jobs after getting laid off. I was VERY fortunate to get a job in retail right away and that allowed me to be slightly picky about what other jobs I was interviewing for. I interviewed and was hired as a part time receptionist at my current company. I knew with my retail background a corporate retail company was where I was meant to be and I set my sights on becoming an assistant buyer. Almost 9 months to the day of starting with my company I received my offer letter the job as an assistant buyer. I am so fortunate and lucky to have gotten to where I am but it is absolutely proof that if you work hard and make yourself known you can move up quickly to a spot where your talents will be showcased!

No comments:

Post a Comment