Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Do You Have A Sewing Machine? Tell Me About It!

After much consideration I'm going to get a sewing machine. I love to sew and I'm not going to be making a ton of stuff here but I'd like to get one that will be able to go through towels (for when I sew on my decorative edging, obvi) and perhaps programmable with an option for doing monograms. This of course for adorable onesies and grocery bags and anything else I can get my hands on. And of course, hemming items because I'm short. What do you have? Do you like it?

1 comment:

  1. I have a singer, something fairly cheap from WalMart. It's been dropped a few times and has a bit of a mind of it's own. It works fairly well, but sometimes it can be a battle. My best suggestion would be to go to JoAnn fabrics and ask their sewing machine people about the best machine for what you want. My MIL does a lot of sewing and has several machines, one of which is programmable and she uses it for embroidery only.

    ReplyDelete