Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bleary Eyed and Bushy Tailed

I get to work at 6:30 in the morning. Pause for effect. I live with my mom (score!) and my room in her house used to be my brothers and I'm kind enough to let him claim it when he comes back. Unfortunately this means that I have to stay at Ian's house. Which stinks. Literally. 3 boys does not make a pretty house. So when I stay there I get up super early and go home to get ready before going to work.

I went home this morning and made coffee and went to the fridge to pack my lunch and realized I didn't have any more yogurt for breakfast. Not a problem, there's Special K in the pantry and soy milk in the fridge. I make my cereal, eat said cereal and rinse out my bowl. I open the dishwasher and put my spoon in. I open the fridge and place my bowl in. Closed the door and walked away and then realized what I did so I quickly turned and took out the bowl to put it in its rightful place in the dishwasher.

*Sigh*

Maybe I should have more coffee before breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment